Become A Community Member
Identify the Grange closest to your community.
If there is not currently a Grange in your community,
Start A Grange
Since 1867, the Grange has worked tirelessly for America’s family farmers and rural communities. Rural communities are the backbone of our nation and a key part of our national self-identity. Today, farming and rural communities face serious social and economic challenges. That’s why the National Grange is fighting to preserve family farms, rural communities and the rural lifestyles they represent, for generations to come!
When Rural Communities Decline, We All Lose:
- Family farmers and ranchers and the natural resources they faithfully nurture.
- The quality of life that comes from living in a community where your neighbors are also your friends and your primary support network.
- Responsive public officials who genuinely care about the concerns of local citizens because they live and work among them every day.
- The knowledge of traditional rural folk art, handicraft and homemaking skills.
- Local education with low student/teacher ratios and high parent involvement.
- Locally driven economic development opportunities for entrepreneurs.
- The “Can Do” tradition of rural community problem solving and volunteerism.
Don’t Wait Any Longer! Join the National Grange as a Member Today!
Give the Gift of Membership
Give the perfect gift for any season. When you give the gift of a National Grange E-membership, you will be giving more than just a gift. You will be giving a sense of community awareness, personal growth, character development, and more.
Give someone a gift that keeps on giving throughout the year for the low price of $12.
Become An E-Member
You may join the National Grange online as an E-Member. Simply complete the application form and pay your dues electronically. New members who join online will receive all National Grange publications electronically. E-Members do not hold voting rights in the Grange but enjoy all other benefits.
E-Membership is a new class of membership that keeps you informed of legislative work from a non-partisan point of view as well as keeping you up with the latest achievements of the Grange. E-Membership gives you access to many of the quality financial benefits that Grange members have traditionally enjoyed. It also gives you the opportunity of being an important part of America’s oldest family based organization.
Sign up today for a 1-year membership for the low price of $12 and start receiving discounts on car rentals, hotel accommodations, prescription drug coverage and so much more.
Sign up today for E-membership and stay in touch with what the National Grange is doing across the nation.
- Newsletters directly to your email
- Member Benefits/Services
- Information on a variety of issues
- And so much more